The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 6

hahahaha the part where the emperor is like- what do u want u lil brat i’m trying to give you a sibling- and leon is like not today maybe another time. and the dad is just like- noooo go away but his mom is like no stfu come here bb to leon and how the emperor just wants to spend time with his wife is so cute

on another note- i’m glad that the emperor and empress seem to have a good relationship with leon. and i love the empress so much- what would be even better is if the empress cussed out the duke when she hears about lizzie’s treatment, like “ omfg the audacity of this biTCH- “

lol make the sibling another day hahaha i need more interactions between him and the parents

Holy shit, a prince character in a manhwa with both parents that love him and love each other? And he trusts them, has good relations, and the ability to communicate his issues with them in a normal, healthy manner? This is rarer than a unicorn sighting oh my god. I neeeeed it!!!!!

Group Leader
Oh my God what a cute family, even using the Emperor’s and Empress’ name for petty things xD

Go Leon save your waifu!

Also, it seems even if he’s an adult (in a child’s body) he still embrace his mother all the same. So cute

HOW DID THE EMPEROR TURN INTO A COLD HEARTED NEGLECTFUL A-HOLE IF HE HAD SUCH SUPPORTIVE PARENTS?!?! SURE THEY DIED BUT WAY TO HONOR THEIR MEMORY

MOMMY POWER.

also damn, it's good he's realizing he was an asshat but he had the SHALLOWEST reasons for being that asshat and should feel bad about that a bit more.

so he straight up told his mom on duke, lol XD

@raiphin to be fair, he had no reason to like the empress after meeting her twice in like 10 years.

Fed-Kun's army
Being raised in a normal family, you'd think that he would treat the empress kindly, right? Actually, no. You would actually feel unnerved by someone that acted so... mechanical. To him, he was being made to marry a woman that felt unreal, something inhuman. He didn't mistreat her, but he put some distance from her so that he didn't have to be with her.

It was still very wrong of him to not try to learn about the woman that he ended up having to spend years with. And thankfully, we have an ML that actually acknowledges that he was basically trash to do that.

I adore his parents. Usually, the parents for royals are usually poor, neglectful, etc. But here, it's hilarious. XD

Also, what an epic move! Tell the parents that your fiancee is being abused!

My god funny parents he has xD
"Father stops bullying mother !!!", "Get lost that my spot." Those lines killed me. Surprisingly his parents seems really close which i find rare to see in this types of story.

I LOVE HIS PARENTS. They sealed the deal. I’ll follow this manhwa to see more of their scenes together.

Users who are viewing this thread