The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 6

Ch.1: depressing and sad
This ch. be like: πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Hahaha that's refreshing for a royal family πŸ˜‚ and he really already declared her as his wife in front his parents πŸ˜‚ thanks for the update!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ°

@yudh08 hahahaha oh my so true! Hahahaha

I got really worried for a sec cause I thought his father was trash and ignoring his son in favor of a mistress. Turns out he just really loves his wife lol. My mind immediately went to the worst scenario cause of other webtoons 😭
Thanks again for translating!

Double-page supporter
The parents are just lovely and chaotic lolololol im super happy with "finally a healty royal family"

at least he's aware of his assholery for ignoring lizzie in the past, i kinda like him now... also love the chaotic royal family

regarding servants being in the room while they were doing the sex, that's actually grounded to history, there are some recounts of royalty fucking that the servant's commented on, such as someone just inserting his thing inside his wife and not moving at all, I can't recall their names but it exists.

Dex-chan lover
What is a kid to do? SNITCH. I love this so far it’s funnier than I thought it’d be, his parents seem cool

Aggregator gang
Omg i love the royal family. Including our tiny reincarnated emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread