The Emperor Reverses Time

@aurorastar

Whats wrong with manta? I like the model and I like the stories on there. Are they translated badly or something?

@sqrt9 Yeah. That's the saddest part you know... I like their UI and I LOVE some of the titles they work on... Just the quality is bad. From a general reader's perspective, it's not THAT bad, it's readable, so I wouldn't hate it so much IF it was free. But if you're gonna charge money for that, nah. Just NAH.

@aurorastar

Hmm..some of their stories are directly from lezhin/tappytoons so Im guessing you're referring to their original works which I thought were okay.

I thought they were okay for $3.99 a month. Thats not a lot of money. Even if their translations were meh, you get what you pay for at 3.99 a month for all the series. Tapas, Tappytoon, Lezhin etc are much more expensive. I thought the quality I was getting was alright for what I was paying. I don't speak Korean so I don't know if the translations are bad but I didn't notice anything jarring.

@sqrt9 yep. Their original works. And I was talking about their editing to be specific. Their editing genuinely sucks. Speaking from a scanlator's perspective. As for the translation, my friend said it's not great either, but she's probably biased so idk. I don't speak korean either. As I said, it's readable, so general readers won't really care much. But for me, I'd rather read it from bato.to instead. I wouldn't pay for that. I'd like to pay for something with better quality, thanks.

That said, I'm not saying it's a complete rip-off since they do have other titles besides their originals.
I guess it depends on how much you can and are willing to spend. If you can, go ahead, if you have a limited choice, then...

Your money, you do you. XD

Group Leader
How long would it even take for this to get licensed😭😭. I waited months for this to come out, only for it to have to be dropped bc of somebody

@Rainystee well if the witch says she already collected the payment it has to be in that chapter ) he said he is willing to pay with the lifspan, so maybe that? like, he gets to die when she died before. a life for a life. just a theory though, someone tell me what actually was collceted, too :D

How hard is it for y’all to NOT expose the translators??? To the people who do it, you’re lame and I hope you feel horrible

Sh

Rly some artists are just...
Thank you so much for your work uontil now ^-^

if it weren’t for fan transitions i wouldn’t even read manhwa, like i get why authors get mad but at the same time its either people enjoy your work or we won’t know about it at all. official translations aren’t well promoted anyways, i usually learn about them through places like mangadex. also, its not like learning korean for the raws is a piece of cake especially with historical manhwa like are you serious 😐

anyways thanks bored corona kids y’all are the best.

if you guys really want this to get official translation maybe we can request through webtoon's social media accounts, since this is originally published by naver webtoon, who knows they'll notice

FINALLY! A MANHWA WHERE THE MALE LEAD IS THE ONE THAT WAS TRANSPORTED BACK IN TIME CAUSE YOU KNOW? FEMALE LEADS ARE THE ONES WHO WERE ALWAYS TRANSPORTED SO YEAH ASDFGHJKL

EHH?! WHEN I FINALLY FIND A MANHWA THAT I LIKE TAS IT WON'T BE GETTING ANY MORE CHAPTERS? AWW THAT'S SAD ANYWAYS! I DON'T BLAME BORED CORONA KIDS YOU'RE ALL THE BEST

I agree that it's been so long since I've read a manhwa with the male as the one who goes back in time but... I don't like the male lead because he is such a a**hole and he never really respected her (the empress) when he was supposed to. I mean that if there was no going back in time, then what on earth would he even do?
Anyway~ Thx for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread