The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 1

Group Leader
TO EXPLAIN: (because the raws didn't explain it well but we THINK this is what it's saying) The part that spoke of her dying = her sister dying is (maybe) because the heart she received after her sudden heart attack is from her younger sister. So her death meant killing her sister too (in a way).

is the step-sister the same younger sister or are they different people? Cause to go from happy she died to regret she died, I must be missing something

The first chapter was quite confusing for me because of my native language's word for your highness and holiness is quite similar but the english one made it easier to understand.. Thank you for the translation not a scans ❤

Group Leader
I'm confused but this seems like the start of a good story! Thanks for your work!

What I got from it was that the MC initially hated her step sister (she believed she was lied to by her sister); however, two years after she woke up, she found out the truth that it was all a misunderstanding and her sister did what she did thinking of the MC (kinda like she became the scapegoat of the situation, everything was blamed to her). So after finding out, the MC instantly regretted her actions and for being happy for her sister dying. Now she wants to meet her sister and apologize to her and maybe properly become a better sister.

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but did she think her sister betrayed her only to realize 2 years later that it wasn't true she was betrayed?

Edit: oh the comment below mine kinda explained it thanks @AVeroKariL

The art looks great! I wonder who the other the characters will be! Especially the small boy(?) the MC is holding and the girl with red eyes, so pretty! Thank you for another series that I will be subscribed to, NASS!

For anyone who didn't get it, I think MC thought her sister lied to her and sister died. She was happy since she thought her sister betrayed her.
2 years later, MC was told the truth & I think her sister died because she gave MC her heart. MC was probably in an accident so needed heart transplant surgery.
Feeling guilty about the joy she felt for the sister's death, MC misses her sister and saves a boy that looks like her sister to only die.
Now, she reincarnated to the same world as her sister (probably the brother in the cover she's hugging and description). I'm looking forward to MC being a brocon honestly

Ohh so MC will now devote her all in protecting her sister, that means she's in the new world too???
Honestly, I thought the emperor was a woman heh
And was her current body dead?

The spacing was really nice, that’s an odd thing to point out but the way this webtoon was laid out felt rlly delicate or like.. I don’t know it probably had to do with the art but I can tell I’m going to like the story telling of this comic

The sister became a brother now we gonna have some shota brocon with domineering doting emperor

/subscribed

Users who are viewing this thread