The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 1

Im quite confused..so first she was happy but then came to know the truth that her stepsister didn’t betray her so she regrets it and tries to save someone similar to her and then the Mc dies??

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone's confused, a few very helpful people in the early comments (all in the first page) were kind enough to explain things more clearly 😂

Wah.. wait.... she's glad that her step sister is dead, now regretting it? Betrayed? In what way?? HUH??!!!

Dex-chan lover
Okay so trying to decipher this...

It seems the eldest sister in Korea, suddenly had a heart attack and went into a coma. Some time while she was in the coma, her younger sister died in a car accident, and when she woke up and heard the news she was relieved because she probably hate her younger sister for something not mentioned yet, either her beauty or kindness.

Two years later after waking up from the coma, she learned the "Truth" about her younger sister's death, implying that her younger sister either killed herself in a car accident to give her heart to her older sister who was in a coma for surgery or something to that degree happened. Older sister feels guilty about the fact she had previously celebrated her sister's death.

While wanting some time alone, she happened upon a kid who reminded/looked like her younger sister and ends up saving them from a car accident dying in the process and then is reincarnated into a world that supposedly her younger sister was also reincarnated to, by a "God" who seems to be directly involved/ingrained in the world over having a Laissez-faire policy.

Umm, I'm not an english speaker so can someone explain what's going on? Is it just me or there's a mistake somewhere in the translation or am I too dumb to comprehend the dialogues cause I don't get it at all...

Users who are viewing this thread