The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 1

I'm torn between the shota brothr and the sadistic daddy king but I guess I'll buy them both. ohohoho~

What… how did this not explain anything. The summary was intriguing but the first chapter is a mess. It talks about the death of the MC sister and some plot around it but it doesn't presenting in a way that makes the situation feel coherent. We are left to make some cliche assumptions.

That said, I like the art. I always like it when the characters take time to recover from the situation. A lot of stories just have the character thrown into a weird situation and them adapting super quickly.

Dex-chan lover
@Kake thanks, that really helped me sort this really confusing intro. I feel like a lot of the readers are just as confused as she is.

I find it hilarious that she has to puzzle through her sudden transmigration in front of a huge crowd. Most protags get to figure it out in privacy.

Dex-chan lover
i'm confused, she loved her sister but then started hating her and celebrated her death but later regretted it over some revelation?

???? Guess this is above my level. No idea what's going on except that there was a deal, regret and transmigration(?).

I am sooo confused. I guess I'll just have to continue to read the chapters. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread