The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 11

I somehow feel that this is kind of getting ridiculous 😆 Like, stop blushing every minute. That guy is a violent murderer and you 'officially' met him just a few pages ago. 😆

Thank you for the updates 💕

I wonder if the emperor was also from the original world? Since she seem to feel close(?) to him...

Hold it!
Did the previous owner died 20 years ago since the little bro said she was sleeping until now for 20 years?
That's why the contract isn't destroyed it's because the previous owner already died but her body was still alive.
So fugling god put a new soul into it without destroying the contract (because of remorse? The previous owner was just a child when she died, no, even just an infant!)

But the worse, is that the Blood emperor fell in love with "sleeping beauty" and for 20 years.... So he never met her when she was alive?.... Dude.... you better have a backstory because for once I am gonna use the word "creepy" for you if you're just a "stalker" lol.
Anyway, I am glad she sticked with her wish. She wanted to be close to her sister, well indeed her sister will need help, so much responsability for a child. I wonder how she ended up in that situation (I mean her new identity as the little bro of the Pope). Also, if her sister was asleep for such a long time, when she was born, the pope was already sleeping?

Fed-Kun's army
bro this emperor needs to kermit. tf are you doing at 24 years old attacking a child and tryna kill everyone around you? obsessive clown needs to see dr oz for this one.

Group Leader
Oh look, we finally found her backbone. You couldn't have pulled something like this like three chapters ago or so?

That bloodthirsty murderer almost killed your brother that you are supposed to devote your life to yet you are blushing?

disgusting........................... 🤢🤮

I hope he's only wanting to marry her so he can monopolize her holy powers for his empire. That would be more interesting than a 4yr old who apparently loves his arranged fiance from the womb

Ugh dumbass girl, the hell are u blushing for?! So what now? Are u gonna fall for him and just die again when in the first place u were brought to life bcoz u wanted to be with ur sibling.

Double-page supporter
Oya oya oya kiddo. You went too far with "god could not have foreseen such an unconventional situation like this". That's what a heretic would say tbh.

Dex-chan lover
he doesn't even know you!!! he was in love with a comatose body for 20 YEARS!!! Stop blushing like he was your childhood friend you haven't seen in 10yrs and has returned to marry you!

Wow. The MC is sooooo stupid that I could die. Okay. I'm out of this shit. But thanks for your hard work anyway. Good luck everyone.

Aggregator gang
She has the mind of a CEO but man is she stupid or just naive?

Doesn't she realize that Ludan just manipulate her lol

Users who are viewing this thread