The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 2

Supporter
Awww the god thinks she was a siscon XD

I know it's a common trope but the arrogant guy /King pisses me off :v

Gonna make a quick assumption and say that the emperor is probs the reincarnation of the boy she saved. And maybe he was so greatful to her for saving his life that once he died he followed her like how she followed her sister to another world. Additionally the boy from her first life might have some history with her before she saved him that will be revealed later coz plot needs more spice

HonestlyI I'm just guessing anyone else think the same let me know ei.ping me so i dont have to scroll through comments randomly. Like anyone have any guesses what the god's look was about when the door opened coz I'm drawing a blank

I already hate the Male Lead... Seriously what is with people making this kind of guys as Male Lead?! His arrogance pisses me off

Double-page supporter
Plot twist, Emperor guy is the reincarnation of the boy she saved since he also has a "special" soul

That girl is so cute. The convo between her and the light entity was cool I want more. I also am not a fan of the male lead. It will probably take long to explain his back story. Like she just woke up, why kiss her give her some space. It better not take forever for her to tell him she is not the same person as before either. Please don’t let this be a slow burn.

I think the guy might be the reincarnated soul of the boy she saved but who knows.

Fifty thousand miles I have traveled in the shoujo world...many yrs....yet this kinda male lead still keeps popping up....😭😭

"I will tell what you have to do later." is even more shady than "You look like a very lucky person."

I think the sister's reincarnation is the brown haired 'Minister'-looking guy among the whole bunch surrounding her in the cover image?

Shoujo forgives these types of male lead very much if he is in a position of absolute power and is beautiful in appearance. If it were ugly and poor it would be considered rape.

You understand that all shoujo authors don't want to run after men. In these stories the woman is always passive.

Only in Josei stories is the woman independent but always values work more than relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread