The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 25

What is going on? I know that it's mostly internal but all this swooning maiden scenes seem out of place after all the previous events.
This is good but I wish more characters were like Raeliana from "The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion"

Dex-chan lover
still very eh on this whole situation. i don't care for any lead that acts so blindly like this

How does she even "love" this kind of person. Like sure he acts all chummy with you because he loves you but hes not sane. This is how psychopaths act mang. HAVE U NOT SEEN THE MOVIES. Geez.

Hol up, did the FL just forgot that he is psycopath, and the emperor really need to put in check

Dex-chan lover
I don't like these vibes, like even if he's pretty he's still pretty scary with all he's done the blushing scenes seem out of place
Thanks for the chapters!!

Fed-Kun's army
The only good thing from this chapter is the nickname "Holy Bastard". I still want a better ML

... I'm not won over at all. ML still needs to improve a lot as a person before I can get on this ship.

Emperor is so hatable. He better change his attitude ore the rest of the story will suck dick.

"Emperor is so hatable. He better change his attitude ore the rest of the story will suck dick."
I totally agree.
I hate him soo much I'm considering dropping the series...
ESPECIALLY beacause the heroine like this. WTF?!
UGHHHH!

Dex-chan lover
I agree with all the other comments. I don't understand how could Hilde suddenly forget about all the insanity and bloodshed just because he said a few pretty words to her. Their relationship feels so wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread