The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 26

6vi

Yikes these two are definitely notp for me after that kiss I'm out 💀

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, if this dude isn't under a spell of some sort, this author has some truly weird kink (and I'm judging the feth out of it)

I feel like I'm reading this just to see how this author will try to convince us to like these leads and ship them. So far I still don't buy it. Usually a kiss will bring about reactions of cheers, excitement, happiness, etc, but I keep thinking "really?" The guy has violent outbursts, looks unstable, hurts the people around you, is in a very antagonist relationship with the sibling you're supposed to be living for now, but yea let's makeout with him and his vague feelings. And are we supposed to be wooed by his awkward explanation of his feelings that are more than feelings but not love but longing but still not quite the description?

I've read stories with leads looking past the issues of guys with some big faults. I've also read ones with characters being unfamiliar with love and unsure of their feelings. However these things got explained, explored and worked through. I feel like the author is trying to quickly skim over that part and hopes pretty faces and kisses will bait us regardless.

I'm honestly just curious if there is a decent enough explanation why he is so obsessed with her, maybe he was someone from her previous life and was in love with her? I just want to find a proper plot here. I can't understand why she can be so easily swept away by someone like that. Just because he said some cheesy lines and has a nice face to look at? That's unreasonable and not a good writing imo

This ML is trash and the supposedly hypercompetent FL keeps acting like a fool.

I only see obsession and lust , no love whatsoever 🤷‍♀️
I will continue to read till 50 ch to see if there is a good explanation to this, if not, well i don't i will have the courage to continue reading more ...

Users who are viewing this thread