The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
yo emperor if you mess with her younger brother she'll fuck you up

Supporter
Yep I fucking hate this guy. Hope he's not the male lead but who am I kidding

Aggregator gang
thank for update, the conversation is really retard tho

wth, im hooked. Idk wth is going on but this looks interesting. I look forward to more ty for release :D

blood blood blood hehe.
we all are like the mc not understanding the situation yet hanging XD

Dex-chan lover
So the pope is her reincarnated sibling that the God mentioned?

Double-page supporter
Thjs emperor can fucking FUCK OFF. What the hell. I hate him already HE FUCKING KILLED THE GODAMNED KNIGHTS. LIKE I GET IT. YOURE PROBABLY DEVASTATED THAT THE "POPE" FORGOT ABOUT YOU BUT YOU SHOULDN'T GET OFF BY KILING THE GODAMNED PEOPLE DOING THEIR BEST IN GODFUCKING PROTECTING HER

OMG! OMG! Kyaaaaa!! More Please!! <3 <3

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3

The MC is dumb as heck. She really needs to grasp the situation already and take control over the Emperor. It's too agonizing to read through such a useless MC.

Aggregator gang
@xobmoob To be fair, she literally just woke up in an environment she knows nothing about, is surrounded by unfamiliar people calling her "Her Holiness," and is facing off against someone that is clearly capable of killing several people with ease(as he just demonstrated). Then there's the fact that before she woke up she had a little chat with someone she thought was Yama, got hit by a truck before that, and was originally living in an entirely different world altogether with likely different values than the one she now finds herself in. Some of us might have a better time adjusting to this type of scenario due to our consumption of fictional works that revolve around this theme, but it's highly likely that she, as the CEO of some huge company, is an average person that has maybe, at best, read a single volume of a random manhua. Sure, it was made clear to her by some divine being that she was to be reincarnated, so that's already been dealt with, but she still doesn't completely understand what her current situation is. She needs information, and she's already done a pretty good job gathering some solely based on observation and basic reasoning, but she keeps getting bombarded by various stimuli that she simply doesn't have enough time to react to everything. At the very least, she understands that making the so called Emperor back down is a priority and she understands that he seems to hold her favorably since he stole a kiss, so I'd say she's doing quite well so far.

Also, all of this is likely happening within the span of a few minutes. She wakes up, looks around, gets manhandled by some dude, a divine being says some stuff, dude from before kisses her, guards intervene, and then she finally speaks a full sentence. I'd say it's been about four to six minutes after waking up before she finally got enough of a grasp of the situation so she could properly communicate with anyone, and this includes the time it took to recover from the shock of being sexually assaulted for the first time and for "God" to say their spiel about her being their child.

@MCX01 Actually, she's the pope. Her sibling is, well, just that. "...the younger sibling of the Pope..." as stated by the Emperor on page 22.

Users who are viewing this thread