The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 4

Can people stop accusing the emperor of being horrible?

For all we know, her "sister" (probably a dude) is a total jerk... who is actively trying to keep her from the man she loves (a.k.a. the emperor). With that in mind, you can really sympathize with the emperor (still unnamed) - anyone in that situation would be confused and upset.

Either way, we don't know anything about these people. Not the brother/sister, not the emperor, and not even the MC.

Double-page supporter
@starcake She meant gentle towards herself specifically, like physically gentle. Sure, his words have been harsh, but every time he has laid a hand on her he never used very much force. From when he grasped her chin and kissed her, to him carrying her to a bed, he's been careful not to harm her in any way. Everyone else, on the other hand, he doesn't give a shit about. The key words here are "...towards me."

So, because of her sister's death MC got an heart transplant and managed to continue living, after finding that she becomes grateful and regretful for being saved by her sister. The thing is, that has nothing to do with her sister not being treacherous piece of shit.

@JennyNoelle I'm sorry, what? are you going to just forget the fact that the Emperor killed (or maimed, seeing that MC's holy powers heal them) the Church's people who are trying to MC? Not to mention he just kissed a girl (who had said she did not know him) out of nowhere as if he is claiming his property. Not to mention he also said that HE IS GOING TO KILL the MC's sibling for no reason but the way the sibling talk. Also, nowhere in what the little sibling's said is horrible as she only said that the Emperor could not take her seeing the fragile state MC was at the time. So, yes. The Emperor is horrible. He is an entitled, sexual harassing, possessive asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
"Why is he being gentle to me...?" That's a dam.n good question. Who is this demon Lord want-a be?

Yikes, another abusive trash. I dont care how "gentle" he can be with the FL, if he can lash out easily like that, up to the point where he almost averybody who interfere his way, then he's a total trash. DROPPED

So nobody is alarmed by her strange behaviour and the fact that she lost her memory?

Um...it's pretty obvious the emperor is not actually forcing himself on her at all. They clearly had a relationship before her rebirth. Not sure how it's possible if she was sleeping all this time, but he was surprised when she doesn't remember him. If anything the church is suspicious for discriminating against "humans?" and wanting to monopolize her power

I really hate this guy but you know what this has decent art and tl... and the bar is really low rn since I can't find much decent reads, so I'm going to keep reading

@snowyang26 I agree I was also just thinking that, although it made me uncomfortable that he was throwing around killing threats around the place and was harming people willy nilly but that's the only problem I have with him so far, and we don't really know much about him or the situation currently so we can't come up with a proper conclusion. Although long hair looks quite bad on him, I don't think this is one of the styles of art that makes long hair on men look good.. I do hope he gets a haircut lmao

Double-page supporter
Disgusting. Someone spoil me right now if she FL gets with this shitty ass ML. All I want is some sweet sibling bonding.

Users who are viewing this thread