The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 43

Wow. Honestly, I would’ve done the same as Hilde if I had all that power, human trash that hurt kids especially deserve to suffer. Thank you for the chapter!!

wow first time I have seen a female mc going full holy crusade mode and having no trouble to kill/hit scums like that
I like that

Dex-chan lover
I completely agree to her reaction. There are no excuses to abuse already sick and starving kids. I hope the culprits gets the death penalty.

Oh so now he's the reasonable one? Lol. Well I guess he better keep up this good behavior if he wants to make up for his bs in the previous chapters.

This story is frustrating me. THe ML is fine randomly attacking people close to the FL who are not threatening or causing distress for her. But people who actually are causing her distress he is calm and just follows along. I don't get it.

Damn ... was i the only one expecting that when she started whipping that guy his head or something gonna fly or gonna like choppe off or what considering her strength.

This seems a clumsy way to do it but the emperor's right. She got involved, overthought it before, and is still coming back to deal with it personally.

It's fine to get mad but just getting pissy and whipping the guy is unnecessary. What's that going to do for the kids? They're not the only ones suffering like this. She should just kill the guy outright, fix the immediate situation , pick somebody she deems trustworthy to take over, and move on. She's got way too much to do to waste time on small fry like this.

She'll probably put him in jail where he would just cut the guy's throat. Maybe that's the difference the author's trying to portray.

Whoa. I can’t say I enjoy seeing her doing the whipping itself but it is justifiable especially to what they did to those poor children. Being in the higher position, I was expecting her to give the task of punishing the guy to Sir Amancio.

Am I the only one waiting for ML’s redeem arc? I can’t still figure out his actions then and now.

Uhmmm, i agree to punishing them but... I feel like she's a bit off... Especially since she's supposed to be a holy figure, y'know?

Banned
I, for one, approve of the MC's actions in this chapter. Whip the shit outta that abusing asshat.

Users who are viewing this thread