The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 5

I don't get it.
If she was not awake these 20 years, how she tried to heal her brother's lungs.
Plot's hole?

Aggregator gang
I really like this little sister, ops I meant little brother.
Of course the protagonist has quite a nice complex for her younger sister. lol

wait.. how does she know the emperor if she was never woken up??????? AND HOW DOES SHE GROW???? LIKE SINCE HER BIRTH SHE JUST SLEEPS???

Aggregator gang
@hananoyuuki It's possible that he believed her to be the reincarnation of a previous love of his, either from his previous life or his current one. Perhaps she is the spitting image of his previous love, or he was told that she actually would be the reincarnation of said love by an oracle. Hard to say for certain without more information.

her priorities are skewed 🤣
well not that I’m any different ahem!
so wait the little brother is 17yo but looks 10yo due to health reasons???

So, that emperor is just a crazy sexual offender... and she will still end up with him lol.

WAIT. So if this is her first time waking up and moving in her whole 20 years of existence......... How.....? Why....? WTF IS THAT EMPEROR ON??? Is it crack.... is it crack he smokes? He smokes crack.

@Kurieito
Not necessarily. If the Emperor is actually her sibling then it makes sense. Especially given the personality of the MC and the sibling's willingness to literally give her heart to her sister, then it makes more sense

okay that oracle 7 years ago def has something to do with how the emperor knows her
but seriously, whats up with these ridiculous plot holes
how does she know how to speak? why was she just lying in the town square? how did she survive in an age without iv drips? who even knows smh

@Darkst33l
It's possible for her to have more than one sibling in that world. It could be the emperor. But if he is, something def went down that made him and Ludan become estranged and hate each other's guts. Or maybe they don't even know they're siblings?? The emperor is a secret love child??? 😲
But if the emperor is the lil sis transmigrated into the emperor, and she somehow knows the pope has her older sister's soul, whats up with that temper?? Maybe MC is SUCH a sis-con that she glossed over her younger sis's psycho tendencies and only remembers her smiling face (maybe she's even mistaken about how she receives the sis's heart, and it actually wasn't a loving, selfless act of kindness). MC paints her little sis as an angel, so wtf lol. I know 20 years is a long time, but this change in personality is wayyyy too drastic. To kiss her older sis immediately after she wakes up, and to unleash chaos and hell because the sister's soul doesn't recognize her... without even saying who she is....... naaaah, I wouldn't say it makes more sense that way.
It could be an interesting little twist though, if written well. But right now, too many doubts. The story is still young though, so we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
we have a trap, i repeat we have a trap. i'm liking this a lot more now

@ike_000 honestly, what’s up with trying to apply normal world logic to fantasy settings? How did she survive in an age without iv drips? By uhhh maybe using that magical holy power that just mysteriously healed a bunch of people? It’s not a historical age but a completely different world with different rules and we don’t know much about it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread