The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 7

Supporter
Eh I hate the psycho, he just gets worse and worse. Even next chapter he does horrible things again. I don't care if he turned out to be the real sibling or if he would change for the better later (aka the author "characters launder" him), I'm dropping this shit. No point reading something that makes me so uncomfortable and pissed off so much. Ciao, probably will be back when this series finishes so I could see what was all the deal about.

Dude... You should just tell them everything. That should settle the problem

Dex-chan lover
@Nixnaw I wouldn't be surprised if they were, the God in charge is awfully sketchy. As far as the romance... Eh. Seen worse, and it's not like mc isn't edging into that territory with Ludan already.

I really like the art and the story is pretty interesting. Curious as to why her sibling is so important in that world tho. What is the god's plan?

Thank you for the update 💕

Dex-chan lover
the psycho emperor tried to murder her sibling and kidnap her, how is he allowed to not only enter the castle but walk right up to the pope like that? emperor or not there's got to be some fucking restrictions for a person like this.

I am honestly curious why Caleb thinks he can order her around, because it's ridiculous? Like, dude, okay you like her, but stop your stupid jealous over her brother or whatever. Is not like you can have her or anything, since she is the pope too.
She was unconscious for most of her life, before MC comes in, so I am having a feeling that his connection with her is a dream based one, which can be cute and romantic, but for know he is just a boring character. Because all he did until know is act like an asshole and treat/kill people at random. 😕

The "younger sibling" seems suspicious to me. I feel like there is something dark about him. The Emperor is a jerk and the MC seems so hyper obsessed with her sibling that I can't imagine her really doing or saying anything interesting or likable.
I don't about this one I'm on the fence.

i sincerely didn´t get why they got embarrassed...her sleepwear is more gorgeous than any of my formal cloths... '-'

@July_Daydreamer He thinks he can because he could all his life. He's the emperor of most likely the largest nation and was probably groomed to it and if not that built it himself hes used to getting what he wants and his word meaning law. It'd be stranger if he asked and didn't order her cause in his mind that's how you get people to do what he wants.

Double-page supporter
I think the emperor is either another reincarnated person but a stalker, or a psycho who's done things to that pope body for numerous years.

Dex-chan lover
I think the emperor is her reborn sister.

Like that'd be such a great troll + he seems quite obsessed with her.

Also the younger brother she has here seemed to be calling him "human" which implies to me they they aren't her actual sibling.

Fed-Kun's army
Okey i don't think i will add to the equation well but did the child of the 1st chapter could count? Like he had a purpouse in the other world but what if he is also here? I am rambling and I have no idea if I am right but take is a my ramble right now.

After reading too many manhwas and those with villain POVs especially "Justice of the Villainous Woman". The male lead (Crown Prince) acted cold towards the female lead but then the author showed his POV and I got to understand him.

I don't want to judge the male lead for being overbearing and possessive. Let's just wait his side of the story. I wonder if they are related in the past or something. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread