The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 80

Uhhh....So i'm early and I need someone to explain what the heck just happned in this chapter😅

MOOOOOREEEE I NEED TO KNOW MOOOOREEEEE THIS IS SO TEMPTING AAAARRRGGHJGHFHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
@KatieBear from what I could understand, there as an avalanche and the Emperor was buried underneath it.
The pope discovered her blood has a special quality that makes it turn into that red gem, she has also resolved that she will not run away and will face all the issues head on, to make her current life (and her loved ones) happy. Unfortunately, it seems that the God is making her forget <something> (not sure if it is her resolve or the discovery about her blood) until she gets back to the holy land (and presumably has finished the work she went to the mountains for).
Things with the demons are becoming more dire, we do not know yet if the Emperor has been found yet or not, or if the pope fainting is more serious than just for the cold.

God is really a gambler. Finally he lets it slip about a second pope. Distinctive features of a pope are golden eyes and hair. So the title cover is somewhat a spoiler.
Btw, the ending seems rushed.

the action got so chaotic, suddenly it's three things happening at once in every chapter, i feel like the pacing is a bit rushed

So, odds on our pope needing to sacrifice herself to become a crystal that wards off demons?

@Secuthar It may be kinda a spoiler for someone.
There is a high probability that she will have to sacrifice herself in order to bring peace to the world. She restored holy barrier with her blood, as you may recall. It's somewhat a bloody offering. Also God stopped growth of Ludan, and she asked God for her to live for her sibling. Hence, I assume that it was planned from the very begining.

Users who are viewing this thread