The Emperor's Companion

Is this good? As if, my arse! I'd better smack a dump from a public loo in my face than read this once again.

This manga is an unholy atrocity. I'd like to discourage you from reading such ugly, unsightly thing.

Characters are flat as cardboard cutouts yet completely ridiculous. Setting is obnoxious yet useless. Love interest acts plainly disgusting, and main character that falls for him is even more so.

I hope that author of this won't give birth to children and spread his demented genes further.

Dropping this Webtoon because honestly I can't remember a darn thing going on in it. Every time it updates I have to read the previous chapters to figure out what's going on. I can't remember any of the characters names etc.

It's not as bad as the people here are yelling but it's also not worth alot of energy.

FML been in coma since birth, never met ML even once, ML get mad that she didn't remember him, wtf is he retarded?

I actually am enjoying this webtoon. Thank you for translating it. The early chapters were a bit odd but it’s gotten progressively better as it goes.

Have a lovely day.

I love Korean web comics! I can deal with pretty much any story thrown at me.. but this one is ... different. The story is so floppy on what it wants! The romance was so forced and weird!
Atleast the art is beautiful and the only reason to read.

male mc is dumb and forceful. i dont like how the author's setting him up w/ hilde

sure he's the only one so far to see her as "something other than the pope" but instead he just sees her as her fiance/fated one or whatever, the guy literally said he doesnt even love her

i like the webtoon and premise otherwise... but i really hope they're not set up together in the future as they have been so far, or at the very least we need to see A LOT of char development from male mc

I couldn't stop laughing at episode 17!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The emperor has nothing but marriage for a brain!!!!

The art is pretty but I just can't find myself enjoying this one. :/
The male lead is way too forceful and the femc thinks way too much and just assumes everything as it is without even confirming her suspicions. Yeah, she's the pope but how does she even know that's what her younger sibling really think? She just woke up and based on her appearance alone, she was deemed to be a pope. She haven't expanded her social relationships yet. It just frustrates me. The male lead seems to be acquaintance with the pope even though she just woke up? I believe there's a proper explanation for this later on..Maybe...I don't know the story seems pretty wacky.
I'm usually tolerant in reading stuff like this but I'm not continuing this anymore unless we get a major development from both of the leads. :/ Thank you for releasing this though!!

the art is so good but,,, the storyline,,,, YIKES
I hate the male lead he gets on my nerves and the female lead is so fucking DUMB
I salute the translator it’s time to drop this attemp of a WEBTOON

the story is meee at least, but i love the art... sincerely is not that bad.
the emperor is ma boy, conquer all. Ludan irritates me so MUCH.

The only thing good about this webtoon is the art. The story is all over the place and the mc's are not likeable at all

Seriously whats wrong with the Emperor he is like a possesive child with deadly powers

That last chapter was AWESOME!!! Definitely the best and most exciting chapter so far. And we get to see more of Hilde’s personality!!!

I agree with people, the Male lead is a moron. It's hard to keep reading the series.

OSC

Him: -kills people-
Her: STOP THAT
Him: -hurts people-
Her: WHAT DID I SAY
Him: but he can heal that!
Her: IT STILL COUNTS
Him: :(

That's literally the plot so far and I'm upset that I'm so here for this. I'm honestly reading this for the (sometimes unintentional) humor at this point. I hope Hilde has a nervous breakdown and just tries to fucking murder him at some point. But also that he learns like, at least four manners and then the rest of the series is just him being ridiculous and her being the pope

if only they showed first why and how he loves her and why is he acting like that since the first chapter maybe we can sympathize with him or actually understanding his actions but nope it just getting confusing and leaving us with blank assumptions the plot is so vague

ML: *Killing a lot of innocent ppls without a reason*
MC: *"Oh no! That's horrible! You're monster!"*
ML: *Handsomely looking at MC *
MC: *Nevermind, he's handsome, so it's fine*
........Like what???
great job author

Users who are viewing this thread