The Emperor's Companion

"why does this have such a low rating?"
*reads it*
oh -__-
The characterizations are flubbed, the characters will either grow 20 brain cells or decrease 700 brain cells. Kinda boring. The only thing that made me stay was the interesting premise and the art

please someone just reaffirm to me that the Ml and Fl stay together like I just know they do but the difficulties and shitty parts are supposed to come right up and I just don't wanna

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the trope of having a murderous psychopath as a love interest? I genuinely do not understand how its endearing in any way.

do not recommend, the dumbest fucking trope of a girl’s heart fluttering after the emperor murders 10 innocent people.

Language there is hindi and punjabi ?!?!?
Being an indian and a punjabi , i was able to read maps(hindi) and the letter in ch 44 ( punjabi) . By the way hindi and punjabi were written half correctly. But still understandable.

Arghhh!!! Its so fcking annoying that they made Ludan go to the yandere stage. Author, whyd you have to do this?!

Did anyone realize that the cover has Hilde with white hair but the in the manga, she has golden hair? I wonder why....

I read first few chapters and noticed a significant decrease in happiness and overall quality of life

@nobile thank you. You're the reason I chose to read this despite the rest of the comments and very low rating😂. I'm the type that doesn't mind a rough start as long as there's development.. so thanks✨

Fed-Kun's army
@Izznis it is A VERY rough start, for quite a long while...
But I've been quite pleased with the developments after that.
I don't know if the author didn't have a good enough editor to go over their story properly at the beginning or what, and now they do, but it seems like they do have good ideas and are able to convey them properly.

I usually forget to comment on the story, but considering how divisive the comment section was here, I felt like I should chip in my 2¢ 😁

Ive bookmarked this for quite a time now but i remember dropping it at the start bec. seems anti climactic for me. However after reading your comments, it seems its worth a shot. ^^

I apologize for being impatient but I feel like it’s going on and on...
Like nothing that interesting is coming...
I know Ludan spit out blood and collapsed but like....I predicted something like this was going to happen.. maybe I’m just reading too many manhwas lmao

Hello! Just a curious reader here, is this story worth the read or not? I've run out of things to read, I'm slowly turning into other things. Villainess stories are right up my alley Like When the Villainess Loves, Villainess Reverses the Hourglass, Beware of the Villainess etc.
I'm also a sucker for webtoons like Omniscient Readers' Viewpoint,Dungeon Reset, SSS Class Suicide Hunter etc.
I'm not a fan of series like The Bride of Elysion (basically stories with indecisive FL'S)

I like mangas too, like SpyXFamily,Akuyaku Reijou(can't remember the title but the one with BERTIA AND CIEL, I READ TO MANY VILLAINESS MANGAS LOL), Demon Slayer, Black Clover etc.

Feel free to give me other suggestions too hehe

Thank you in advance!

@eva4hidden its not villanes story and FL is quite indecisive when it comes down to ML but every chapter she warms up to him more and more( its kidna forced marriage). Story looks OKish.
newlywed life of witch and dragon, Lucia, seduce villan father, remarried empress, the duchess 50 tea recepies <- Let me know if you liked any of that

@Tabriel013
Thank you for replying !
Actually I already read those, are there anymore ?
I really liked Seduce tge Villain's Father and Remarried Empress. Your other suggestions I've already read them I'd give them about a 7-8 stars
Still,
Thank u for the suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread