The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

WTF????? “If he were the younger brother”? WTF, MC? She came so close. And then she made up a completely unreasonable, unfounded, explanation ?

Thank you for the update!

While I know why she hasn't asked directly—she doesn't want to get held down, I'm rather frustrated that she doesn't just ask because quite honestly, they'd either think she was nuts, a spy (unlikely), or telling the truth—and if the latter, then she may well be able to get out of this without added stress. Now, she's going to be dragged along in secret because the boys feel compelled, but refuse to reveal the truth, thereby making her in effect a prisoner, which frankly irks me!

Would you just flatly state facts & that you do not intend to return to the empire? What's the worst they try to do? Imprison you? Bah! Run, then! 🤣🤦🤦‍♂️

Do they have a different hair/eye color or something and we just can't tell since it's in black and white? Is that why she can't think of him as the kid? Because at this point, that'd be the only thing that'd make sense lol

Um, I don't think Sir Sidis confessed to her because he didn't say the word LOVE.. just say his intentions to marry her & protect the emperor. Well, I myself wouldn't count that as confession.

It’s funny how she didn’t even consider Sidis to be that boy but instead asked him about having a sibling, like what?! I’m not liking Sidis, for a knight I find him a bit feminine 😆

Users who are viewing this thread