The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a classic miscommunication trope. Personally, I felt that she overthinking about her being reincarnated. The only way the other people would know is that she caved when being questioned and blurted it out. She could have just stick to "I don't know" answer. It seems that the only hindered to her trying to keep her secret is her conscience.

To be honest, why handsome man can get pass with their terible attitude?

Like whyyy??? What kind of bulshit is this?

Ugh I hate it when a decent story have to follow such a cliche route

In only reading this for the doggo king if she gets with him I'd be so happy lol
Thanks for the update!

Just reread from the beginning, because I felt like there was so much I was out of touch with, and realised, back when she died in the primordial light, the intruder she was chasing fell in the light too. There's a high chance that she's not the only one to have been reborn with knowledge of what the light is and in that case it's highly possible that the other person is the origin of that shady religion causing all the trouble

even though she's probably misunderstanding their conversation (because of course she is - plot), why didn't she just leave? pack your stuff up sis and run!

@Kardelune I was thinking the same and that's been making it kinda frustrating to read because of that. How did she never for a small while think "omg someone went on the light with me? and now there's a random religion based on what i found out?". How did she never tell anyone about the stones becoming powder and all of that. It's weird because the author tries to justify stuff with "she can't reveal what she knows" and that could be well worked in a plot where she does some separate investigation based on her knowledge, but the author makes it sound like she remembers something and soon after forgets it. So the carrying memories from past life sounds way more like it's just to fit a trope than to have any function in the narrative. If this was some InuYasha-like plot, where she reincarnated with no knowledge, she simply carries a trace of her past life (in this case the power of that light), it would make way more sense and feel less unnatural regarding how she reacts to info she already know (making no connection about them to find the root of the issue).

Plus with the slow pace... feels like it's gonna take a hundred chapters to them to realize what's going on, even though most answers are thrown at the protagonist's face...

aaaaaaaaaa god dammit this misunderstanding is p AIN. Thanks for the chapter update I really love this series! can't wait for the next one!

Not a misunderstanding!! I thought we was gonna be adults in this series lol

Welp...thanks for another chapter!! <3

i really was gonna drop this when the misunderstanding happened

but ugh, i wanna see how it ends

They seriously spent two pages on a trash explanation for why the dog had to wear a collar which doesn’t make any sense??
I really don’t get why I still haven’t dropped this..

I feel like I’ve been reading this for well over a year and the plot has barely progressed at all. I know manga chapters are released much less frequently than manwha chapters, but damn it’s hard to keep reading when the plot is this stale

Users who are viewing this thread