The Eternity For You

Fed-Kun's army
It just adds salt to the wound (in a good way) but I'm glad to see Shizuku is able to continue life with Kaori still in mind. Great stuff

It just adds salt to the wound (in a good way) but I'm glad to see Shizuku is able to continue life with Kaori still in mind. Great stuff
i have to say, at least for me, the worst thing about the ending was that it leaves so many lose ends. this ties up some of those. but it also still leaves a lot of unknowns, and I'm not good in dealing with that

Fed-Kun's army
While I think this really is a perfect ending and theres nothing that could really have made it better. It still feels so bitter and sad. I do believe its a happy end, objectively that seems to be right. But it still feels so sad and tragic even tho its complete and perfect with her actually gone it just feels like its missing something, its missing her. Of course that’s kinda the point, that’s just the story but because of that almost emptiness it created I feel so terrible actually calling this a happy ending. Still I’m really grateful for this series and think its a masterpiece and absolute perfection at least in my small eyes. All that other stuff is really just my feelings, not actually about the series but simply how this made me feel. At the very least I can’t say I hate it

Users who are viewing this thread