The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
The ML is quite the cutie <3 I approve 😍 (Though I guess I should have known going off the cover XD)

Dex-chan lover
Oh hello there ML. What is the age gap though?
Just curious... o3o
Many thanks

He looks babey. Fron the cover, guess he's the ML. I LOVE HOW HE LOOKS WHEN HE KNEELS

*SLAPPED*

Lol after reading this I just realized I have finally become immune to age. I didnt even question his age until I read the comments. Ha....I have been corrupted. I should pull myself back from the otome genre

Thank you for the update! I’m so excited to see everyone love her after her personality changes to something more sweet. Honestly that’s always my favorite part 😝

Supporter
Hah, ch. 1 everyone shat on the emperor. I already expected this turn from the state of her room.

Oh. So her father loves her even before. Hehe.

And that is our ML right there!

Fed-Kun's army
Ah so he is our male lead. I like that we're meeting him in chapter 2. There's a trend with webtoons lately where they reveal the ML after the 50th chapter or so
(example Lady baby)
and although I love a lot of those webtoons, I would rather we meet the ML sooner so the relationship has more time to grow

Fed-Kun's army
wait hold on??? the emperor loves his child??? what sorcery is this??? (lmaoooo)

thank you for the update~!

too soon to tell but the boy is cute
will he be tsundere?? (sure would be a nice change of pace)

Users who are viewing this thread