The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!

is it meant to be like WMMAP? like... you know what I meant, right? lovable (supposed to be) villain/poor character. but I don't get how this 2nd princess (sorry I forgot her name alr) can be lovable? is there any explanation?

The dad is a dick, fine. But why is the mc being a birch to her sister? She isn’t an actual kid so as a modern soul she should understand child abuse. I know she wants to live but how is ignoring her sister helping

@Wizard_of_Oz
Abella isn't ignoring her sister, she is avoiding her so that the novel doesn't go as it should be and that she won't die as a villain. Oh and avoiding her sister is helping by not bullying her, Abella doesn't even do a thing and everyone starts gossiping and at the first encounter with her sister, she was shocked and nervous so she panicked and couldn't say a thing. So it wasn't her fault that her father was cold to his other child.
Yea, as a modern soul she might know about child abuse but she is trying to survive as Abella who was completely mean before.

im sorry, but just asking, the title says "evil sorceress" but the mc is a "no magic princess"...???

@kaori19 I'm wondering about this too, but I'm pretty sure there's some reason for it since the summary mentioned hidden secrets of Abella. Stay tuned and we'll see ^^

I find it funny how grown ass women are actually talking shit about a little girl who is even reached puberty

Honestly, maybe the dads a jerk because the second princess's mother did something vile to conceive her. You never know. We don't know the dads side of the story. I'm sure she would get more love had she been found in an unnatural environment. His attitude makes me think that the mother like threatened him with the knowledge of an outside child. Also isn't that suspicious??? That she just happened to know where the princess was? And just so happened to encounter her and start crying when one sentence was said like-😶😅

"I have no magic and I'm terrified of the mc so I'll be extra kawaii to save my life."

Such a short update... but I’m loving this so much, I mean if you can survive relying on cutenesses, that’s what you’ll do 🤷🏻‍♀️

Aww, I'm really enjoying this, a bit cliché but the cuteness is overload! I'd really appreciate it if you could continue updating this, the scanlating team really is awesome!! Thank you for translating this and making it available, I hope to see more of this!! :)

its so.... slow? i dont know, it felt very short, are the chapters too short? maybe im a sucker for this kind of stories but while i found it very enjoyable and wanted more... the 8 chapters just felt like.... they were just 2? i dont know if what im trying to say its getting across

Supporter
Wow, the main character is really retarded. She doesn't do anything, she's just there.

When she sees the other girl in the gardens, she doesn't even speak up, even though the #1 thing on her mind should obviously be to clear up the misunderstanding and make sure they're on good terms. But no, one of the guys just grabs her hand and then she walks off without lifting a single fucking finger to tell the other girl that she doesn't hate her.

Like, seriously, she supposedly thinks she's going to die if she plays into the story, but she doesn't do a single fucking thing to change her situation. In fact, she acts like she's six years old or whatever she's supposed to look like, but mentally, she should be around college age judging by what her real body looks like. Did she act like a literal child in her previous life too?

Are you telling me that she's such a fucking doormat that she'd just stand around and drool if she didn't have some pretty boys there to pull her around?

The main character is so boring that not even cardboard is a good analogy. At best, she's paper mass that might one day become cardboard. What a boring story.

i read the raws!!!! there’s not that much yet though

The sister is tryna frame MC as a bad person, even though she has 0 plans to bully her. Literally no idea where they’re tryna go with this. Is she reincarnated too or is she just manipulative?? we don’t know yet

At the ball, the sister tripped in front of the MC on purpose and tried to act like the victim. But MC, being nice and all asked her if she was ok and told her that the floor was slippery and called her “older sister”, to which the sister looked extremely shocked to be called so. Then some dude (probably MC of the sister in the novel idk) tried to act all righteous and pin the blame on MC. ML stepped in but was mocked for being a political prisoner and that he had no say. And then the dad stepped in and saved Abella!!! (yay) the dude almost got punished for lese majeste but because MC distracted the dad, he survived hahaha dad and MC left the hall together because she said “she wanted to rest” and the sister got left behind

The dad seems to really love Abella, but doesn’t know how to express it. I hope at some point in the story, he’ll learn to express what he feels!!

Either way, manhuas are really short but let’s all hold on!! I think this is an interesting story!!!

it looks like the previous MCC fake her innocence. She used the younger sister's bad behavior to make her look bad and blame her for everything. The MC will be able to show how bad the elder sis is. It is obvious the elder sister is a fake since the moment she started to cry but was all shocked and angry when the emperor walked to check on her younger sister.

I wonder if she is the real sister. maybe she is not!?!?

Either the sister is also an isekai'd person or she's not as nice as she comes off. I hope neither of those things are true because I personally dislike those tropes

Users who are viewing this thread