The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!

I love this so much but wow are the chapters short! looking forward to more updates !

she knows what she is doing wrong. Those were fake tears. Two faced b-*? Glad to know MC has back up !!

Hoo.... that older lady kid looks bad news. Like she isnt what she seems to be. Like shes an arsehole in a sheepskin...🤔🤔🤔

I wish the author would have at least made these characters have some intelligence.... some common sense, I mean, it’s not like you are the same person right? You can change you’re choices not like those thing you read that are already decided.

oh gosh how CUTE also lowkey already hate that second illegitimate princess girl anyway thanks for update!!!!

Lately i've found some manhua's that is so good that i cant believe that its a manhua, and this is one of them.
Sure there is some question here and there but overall its good

the endings for the manhua are way too awkward and random. but chinese comics like doing that.

so other than that, it’s a good read

Group Leader
If you cant treat your children equally then cut off your dick and stop impregnating women

God I wish the dad dies in this timeline too

I just noticed this isn't korean, only after reading the latest chapter. The art style looked like most of the korean manhwas.

Users who are viewing this thread