The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive!

Woow this manhua is really amazing, I soo hope that they'll release more chapters, are they on hiatus or smth ??

Guys the author is having problems with the website she use to upload her chapters in and she is also having problems with the whole COVID-19 thing I think one of her family members got it or something and she have other things she’s working on so She might take a long time uploading that’s what I heard at least

I don't think this series will continue...
the original site (of the raw) is down ~3 months ago, most probably due to copyright issue. i'm not too sure since the site didn't explain it clearly, but from what i read, the site is well known for translating korean manhwa without purchasing the copyright. well, kinda like scans group but they sell the chapters for money (some say they didn't make a lot of profit from it, but they do sell it). Later it started uploading "original" manhua too, but the plot & drawing style of those manhua have been criticized of plagiarism (they look like the korean manhwa that they had translated in the past).
so in May, they closed the site (temporarily?). they posted an announcement on social media (they say it's "maintenance requested by the government"), but all the comments under the post are the complaints from customers who paid for their manhwa but never got a refund or any related notice after the closure of the site.
I'm not sure if this series is one of the "originals" or actually korean manhwa, but most likely it will not be continued any time soon.

(the above is just what I understand after google searching for a while. I never use the site before. if there are any mistake plz point it out. thanks!)

The site that the author was uploading this is up again,but you have to donate about 7 dollars to get there new url. However I'm not sure if this particular manhua is still on there site.
In fact if I'm being completely honest this series probably won't be coming back. The author was a freelancer hired by zihu to work on this, whileas the writer was an employee of zihu,this comic was pretty expensive the make on zihu's part. Now that it's back and starting a new (after zihu got sued hence why the site was down.) I don't think the company would have a enough money to keep updating this, and even if the writer wanted to keep updating this he/she would still have to ask zihu for permission to do so.(since it's copyrighted under zihu)
And before you ask this is the original manhua and not one of the pirated manhwa zihu was trying to pass off as there own . (sorry if my English is bad its not my first language.)

Dex-chan lover
@Kiwi_Scans Another one is gone, then. Such a shame, I liked this one. Thanks for updating. Will someone change its status to cancelled?

She’s literally the cutest lil thing. Her lil ringlets are so fucking cute. ;o;
The art of this one is awesome.

@celeste_048 Sorry for the late reply I'm not on here too often. Looking back on my response maybe url wasn't the right word to use(like I said English isn't my first language I'm a native Chinese speaker.) So let me give you an in depth response on how to get to zihu. So first off you will need a wechat account after that you need the qr code(usually you would need to pay around 7 dollars to get the qr code + password but if you pm me I will give you the qr code + password. for free
) once you scan the qr code it will open a mini-program for zihu (bassically an app within an app just Google wechat's mini-program feature for more info on how that works.) Hope that helped! (also if anyone wants the qr + password just private message me)

Users who are viewing this thread