The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Revenge

Dex-chan lover
protag please don't let those bastard escape in the back door PLEASE DON'T LET ANY OF THEM ESCAPE KILL THEM ALL

Dex-chan lover
That's right. Guillotine the billionaires!!

Oh wait, wrong theme. Nevermind. Kill everyone!!

Group Leader
@hyenagames @Prosopeio I've added the link to the raws in the manga's details page.
EDIT: Sorry, wrong manga. Can't find the raws for this. Only volume releases (2 volumes at the moment).

Fed-Kun's army
"Reporting, Hero-sama. Those 'GYAAAHHH' over-crispy soldiers have become skeletons, not ghouls as intended."

A horde of undeads, and many countries or major kingdoms fallen into chaos... Remind me with CN Web Novel The Experimental Log Of Crazy Lich...

Dex-chan lover
@Hoomanadaw: Cause this is thriller, thriller night!

I like why these events are unfolding. They got saved, but because of political reasons, they spit on what they recieved and now everything turns to shit. The citizens of the capital are those I have the most sympathy with (on the side of the evil ones), but in the end, they lived in the security of the capital and didn't suffer much under the threat of the demon lord, I imagine. And it was them, who have been ungrateful. I wonder how the citizens of the villages, the hero and MC saved directly, reacted to the news of their saviors being executed. Now the citizens of the capital are the first ones to vanish. Fitting.

I would prefer that he kills the King and eradicates the church, killing all that stand in his way and then join the hero in eternal sleep. This doesn’t need to be long.

Users who are viewing this thread