The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War - Vol. 8 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I can see the will of the world at some point helping in reviving her to fight Dwight and he will then have to make a decision:
Do I let her kill me and destroy what I planned/worked for or do I fight her and maybe kill her again to create a world similar to what she wished for?

Ignoring for now if she will be herself or not depending on the influence of the will of the world.

Contributor
@XZeLoX Can you, please, fix the double pages? 8-9 and 28-29 #GiveLoveToDoublePages
PmuawHv.jpeg
WsrQeId.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
just because she's defeated doesn't mean she's killed, dwight as a sage doesn't go on a killing rampage, you probably could made a tame shounen manga out of dwight and claire (the hero) journey to defeat demon lord, i deduce that mainly from seeing pieces of flashback lich dwight have

which chapter that makes you think the succubus are the hero really? the succubus introduction are pretty much her trying to get to safety with the remnants of the former demon lord army, so either you skim it or muddled with some other manga you're reading or both
It's more... the succubus' behavior since she joined dwight. There is a certain level of affection i've noticed, as if she's known him forever despite them being on opposite sides when he was alive. Now maybe she was just insanely aware of him, or like you said she was defeated and then maybe stalked him afterwards as succubi tend to do in mythology. I chose to interpret her affection as being tied to the hero as they also weirdly bare a resemblance in their face, though that may just be art style and the way the artist draws.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing John Doe is actually a fake name. And he likely got isekai’d
That was exactly what I thought, especially with how he just appeared out of nowhere and made massive breakthroughs in the span of a year. It's rather suspicious, and while it could and probably is due to the will of the world (at least in part), there could be something more to it. Whether or not he's been isekai'd, I have all my bets on it being a fake name.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, John Doe? I know that this series doesn't have the most creative name, but really? John Doe?
It’s likely done on purpose. In western novels or media, “John Doe” is generally used or known as a fake identity. It’s even used as a placeholder name in emails and sample letters. In this context, it’s highly likely the story’s introducing a transmigrator since “John Doe” wouldn’t be recognized in an alternate world.

In another sense, it’s also possible this person is using “John Doe” to let other transmigrators know he’s there. On the off chance they exist of course.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread