The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War

@Yarochin quite a refreshing MC 😂 finally one that isn't perverted or desperate.

Thank you for the translation.
Love this manga and can't wait for more. 😄

the model of MC is just like ordinary lich from many game and manga, I hope the author and artist can "upgrade" him someday later.
this is a good manga, so it need something to differentiate it from other tittles. and maybe someday they can release their own action figures to public without many license problem.

For me, actually, the story in the beginning isnt that very good or great, i think its just good, but i like fantasy, the rpg type, the art, and the mc, i like the idea to make a lich became a demon king, and i like lich too, soo yeah ill continue reading

Btw thanks to the chapter admin san

I'd say that this type of scenario where the individuals were used and then tossed away seems realistic enough to happen even in today's world's governments. The only disappointing thing is the King never acts like a King in a confident somber regal way where he's saying, "I am a King and it was justified." Villainous men in manga always act like they're weak willed and unbalanced the moment they lose. If they ruled with power and money, they should have the type of confidence that wouldn't break apart their psyche the moment they're about to die.

I say this because the MC in this manga has a decent personality. In order to execute vengeance, you need a fair bit of control. But it's a shame the antagonists are designed to follow the same Japanese trope.

Decent premise dragged down by the author not knowing what the hell they are doing. It follows pretty much the same old cliches just with different wrappings. I'd rather eat Compost and hoover the floor for hours than go through this edgelord wankfic again.

Banned
His motivation is literally the same as Garou's from One Punch Man except the author isn't wise enough to realize that's flimsy motivation and should be torn apart like ONE did. There's also no catharsis in his revenge because it isn't even about ultra strength power tripping, he does things that should be amazing while downplaying them leaving it rather lackluster

Users who are viewing this thread