The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
The 1st page is for a different series you guys are doing. I've said this before on Reddit & I'll say it again here; if you look at the past chapters, the joker girl's name keeps changing. 1st it was Luce, then Lucy & now Luche, this makes it so inconsistent on what her name is. At the same time it seems like it was not really proofread properly. Regardless, I appreciate you guys translating this series even after getting sniped.

Dex-chan lover
The 1st page is for a different series you guys are doing. I've said this before on Reddit & I'll say it again here; if you look at the past chapters, the joker girl's name keeps changing. 1st it was Luce, then Lucy & now Luche, this makes it so inconsistent on what her name is. At the same time it seems like it was not really proofread properly. Regardless, I appreciate you guys translating this series even after getting sniped.
Glad someone said this

Double-page supporter
While I appreciate the translation, get a proofreader, for the love of god, this was terrible... I dare say just go to chat GPT and tell it to rework the sentences on each bubble so it makes sense, I'm sure it will do a good job.

Dex-chan lover
Is it because you guys got sniped by a better group so you just speedrun the whole thing? Because this one is notably worse than your previous works that I just don't bother to finish it.

I mean, I understand getting upset at snipers. But if you're just gonna release a worse scanlation, than you might be deserve getting sniped.

That "BOX RIGHT:" instruction on where to put the text (on the right side of the dialog box) isn't even supposed to be pasted in there with the rest, typesetter. Even relying on MTL, you can still make something better than this using previously established context.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I usually don't mind mtl that much, considering english is my second language so I don't notice some of the mistakes, plus when properly proofread and corrected you almost can't notice it. But this? This is basically unreadable, and pretty obvious that someone just ran the script through google translate, slapped it onto the pages and called it a day. Sure, with some effort you can more or less decypher the meaning behind most if it, but compared to the earlier releases from the group the quality jumped off a cliff into a deep ocean trench. What happened, are you that worried about snipers that you're willing to completely ditch quality for the sake of faster releases? Even with snipers, if you take your time making sure your releases are the best they can be, people will still stick with you no matter if you take longer to put out chapters.

is this "oh shit we need to release a chapter fast! better release MTL chapter than nothing" kind of thing ?

Users who are viewing this thread