The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
It is so fulfilling that Elma is not really overpowered in the sense that he can just ROFL stomp his enemies, but that he uses his knowledge & puts in the hard work that fights like these are satisfying for me to see. The art also helps emphasis it so I can't help but love this manga even if it doesn't have that unique of a premise. Hope the next chapters are just as enjoyable so thanks for the translations.

Double-page supporter
Waiting for the MP to drop is such a basic strategy that you have to wonder why the developers made these guy able to cast skills only three times.
If it only uses that move at the end of a combo then they'd have to survive 12 attacks to drain it of mana, though I swear it fired it twice in a row at one point there.
That would be pretty scary depending on your build and gear as is, but yeah, 3 times is a pretty low number.

Dex-chan lover
While not the fastest scan group, I'm pretty sure Trap-Scans didn't say anywhere on their credits page that they were dropping the series. Sure, maybe they did on their Discord but it would be better to pay your attention to another series that hasn't seen an update in less than two weeks.

Not that I don't appreciate the quick burst in chapters here, but this type of thing has killed entire manga scanlation progress before.

Supporter
While not the fastest scan group, I'm pretty sure Trap-Scans didn't say anywhere on their credits page that they were dropping the series. Sure, maybe they did on their Discord but it would be better to pay your attention to another series that hasn't seen an update in less than two weeks.

Not that I don't appreciate the quick burst in chapters here, but this type of thing has killed entire manga scanlation progress before.
Looking at their chapter feed they have a history of doing exactly that, translating a handful of chapters and then abandoning the series. Smells like a scummy cash grab.

Dex-chan lover

I'll call it for what it is, sniping.

New group comes in saying they'll be doing things faster for money. They'll obviously not get paid much or at all, they drop the series, the old group gave up because the new group came in fast and crap and to make up the work is too much for them... we all lose

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the MP to drop is such a basic strategy that you have to wonder why the developers made these guy able to cast skills only three times.
It's not a boss monster, it's still dungeon trash even if it's slightly ascended trash. If the fight takes forever it just becomes tedious instead of scary since there's no way the loot compares to the real boss. The more impressive part is that they tuned it enough to be scary to most players while also being easy to handle for any group that can take the first 3 death swords.

Dex-chan lover
It's not a boss monster, it's still dungeon trash even if it's slightly ascended trash. If the fight takes forever it just becomes tedious instead of scary since there's no way the loot compares to the real boss. The more impressive part is that they tuned it enough to be scary to most players while also being easy to handle for any group that can take the first 3 death swords.
Yep, presumably tuned for low benefit to cost ratio. But with Luce's skill, if there's a drop, then it might be decent. And OTOH, Elma got two levels out of it, which obviously pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread