The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
The mp detail with it limiting the attack skill to 3 uses only is such a good detail. The modifiers to that must be insane and probably just one shots anyone, so no one might have figured out too that it only has 3 uses except for the MC.

The fact that it comes out as a 4th attack swing too is interesting, imagine if the AI is programmed to have a percent chance of using it then... It's great game design overall.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the good ol' days in which a lot of tanks were party leaders and did the self-sacrifice thing. Like if it was too insurmountable then they would grab hate, run the opposite direction and die while the others lived and then they would come back to raise them once the mobs wandered away.

While this guy doesn't have the blessing of being able to get rez'd by the WHM or cursed to having no STR stat and forever doing 0 damage.

Actually, maybe the author is actually pitying poor tanks...

Dex-chan lover
Wow, someone who posted a set amount of chapters with an okay ending till the next chapter. Love nothing more than not being blue-balled mid fight through like 20 chapters. Thanks for the updates!

Dex-chan lover
Was that bubble on page 4 supposed to be empty?
Nope:
r400jM8.png

"危ない!!" = "Dangerous!!" or "Watch out!!"

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the MP to drop is such a basic strategy that you have to wonder why the developers made these guy able to cast skills only three times.
The devs expected the mid-bosses to one shot any players who dares to fight them. But for Elma to be able to tank it and even fight back is unexpected.

Fed-Kun's army
It is so fulfilling that Elma is not really overpowered in the sense that he can just ROFL stomp his enemies, but that he uses his knowledge & puts in the hard work that fights like these are satisfying for me to see. The art also helps emphasis it so I can't help but love this manga even if it doesn't have that unique of a premise. Hope the next chapters are just as enjoyable so thanks for the translations.
i legit don't know any series that is close to this premise
besides 2 or 3 manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm not against at multiple groups translating the same title, if they have consistency. And that won't be present when the main motivation is $$$

Dex-chan lover
Without reading the actual chapter: Is the TL good? I only recognize the name from some not-great TL on a different series I used to read + stopped when they picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the MP to drop is such a basic strategy that you have to wonder why the developers made these guy able to cast skills only three times.
Because you're supposed to run away from them. The 3 shot limit isn't noticeable since you'll run into a different one.

Dex-chan lover
Without reading the actual chapter: Is the TL good? I only recognize the name from some not-great TL on a different series I used to read + stopped when they picked it up.
Its decent enough, though they missed out a speech bubble in this chapter.

I'm not super thrilled to see the rise of groups doing really heavily money motivated scan work tbh.

Its one thing if its a commission for a long dead series (one really cool series got that a few days ago, no idea if the intention was to get eyes on it so a team maybe will pick it up but it was lovely to see it if only briefly) but swooping in to mass release on a series that's already well on track to being translated at a steady pace is a bit poor taste.

I am still glad to see more of the series just concerned about the long term effect. :c

Users who are viewing this thread