The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
yeah this is very clearly a sniper fighting for the series, just look at trap scans trying to keep up with them release date wise. If they were pressuring a group that had been sitting without updates for months it would be fine, but trap scans was already putting out multiple chapters a month and last activity was around 10 days. Thats just not cool. Wait for trap scans, if past trends hold they will post in the next 2 days or so. Way better to support a consistent translation group with better quality, I mean come on blank boxes and not untranslated parts. Supporting trash snipers just for being faster means running off good translators who care about the series and will stick with it longer and deliver better quality.

Dex-chan lover
yeah this is very clearly a sniper fighting for the series, just look at trap scans trying to keep up with them release date wise. If they were pressuring a group that had been sitting without updates for months it would be fine, but trap scans was already putting out multiple chapters a month and last activity was around 10 days. Thats just not cool. Wait for trap scans, if past trends hold they will post in the next 2 days or so. Way better to support a consistent translation group with better quality, I mean come on blank boxes and not untranslated parts. Supporting trash snipers just for being faster means running off good translators who care about the series and will stick with it longer and deliver better quality.
How bad is it compare with trap scan?

Shitty snipers need to get a life, go "translate" some dead series thats been forgotten for a year if you must "help"

Dex-chan lover
from support isekai ojisan snipers to this, mangadex users really have grown #face cry#

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh:but celt, you already sacrificed your life for luce, why not show us your status now.
:notlikethis: it's because I've got a crush on her not you baka.

Users who are viewing this thread