The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Ch. 62 - A life or death battle in sixty seconds

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, please do stop translating this as you are scanlating this manga with the sole intention to advertise your paypal and such, it is already bad enough that you are working on an already covered manga, but to so with shit quality as you are repeating pages and sometimes upload cleaned pages without text, that is just greedy.
Please get lost and translate something no one is working on, I am sure the local community would be very happy to have someone take up their manga, you would also not be rushed and forced to skip chapters in order to advertise anymore as you are not competing with anyone for our attention. Just go, let Trap-scans have this one, I do not welcome you.

Dex-chan lover
Here. A series I really want to keep reading, and no one has worked on in AGES. Now could you please gtfo and stop sniping series for money? Begging like this will lead you nowhere, if you really want money, put in some damn work, and maybe people will naturally feel like supporting you, kinda like what this good fella has been doing for some time now.

Dex-chan lover
We may be pirates but we have standards. It's a pretty low bar but these greedy MTL sniping groups are still tripping over it.
The worst fact is that there are other MTLs which are better than that due to the person making atleast trying a little bit to have a translation that makes sense and some decent amount of work even if it is shoddy.

This is just awful.

Fed-Kun's army
thks for the chapter ComicDom/FlorieJane/filzeV-zer0/Shadowed8888/ThePervertedScanner/PervySageSenpai/thanksenpai or like i call it MDbeggar
Hey, at least Florie and filzeV have fairly decent quality... And don't exclusively snipe.

Users who are viewing this thread