The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Ch. 62 - A life or death battle in sixty seconds

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Aggregator gang
not seeing what people are bitching about. The pages look fine, in order, no blanks, no missing chapters. The translation does not look rough in the slightest, even if it might be mtl. Noticed a typo here and there iirc, but not to the point of what the complainers are claiming.

If there was missing chapters and other issues, from the time stamp for upload they were fixed awhile ago and not long after they were found. So imho, already better than the list of known bastards from the previous page, since they (or singular person) still have missing chapters and so on that have not been fixed in months and more.

So thanks for the chapters, and tone down a little on the money asking. You only need to have your kofi/patreon or whatever link once without asking.

scans bad yadda yadda

but did the boss just perform a zantetsuou?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, it wasn't as bad a translation as people say. Also, I don't care about sniping, Mangadex engine supports multiple groups working simultaneously.

Dex-chan lover
cant the admins hardware ban this guy since its not his first time doing this

Aggregator gang
I dunno, it wasn't as bad a translation as people say. Also, I don't care about sniping, Mangadex engine supports multiple groups working simultaneously.
Would not be surprised if they are a part of the trapscan team, trying to make people not support another translator. It is what Akatsukiscans does, so they can milk a series for months to trickle old chapters every now and than to keep others from sniping them.

The evidence is already there with upload timestamps, as that may be what trapscans was doing, since they were behind on this series by 4+ chapters and just slowly releasing it till this guy popped up.

Also just looking at their upload history trapscans tend to drop series that get attention from other translator groups that do regular up to date translations.

Group Leader
not seeing what people are bitching about. The pages look fine, in order, no blanks, no missing chapters. The translation does not look rough in the slightest, even if it might be mtl. Noticed a typo here and there iirc, but not to the point of what the complainers are claiming.

If there was missing chapters and other issues, from the time stamp for upload they were fixed awhile ago and not long after they were found. So imho, already better than the list of known bastards from the previous page, since they (or singular person) still have missing chapters and so on that have not been fixed in months and more.

So thanks for the chapters, and tone down a little on the money asking. You only need to have your kofi/patreon or whatever link once without asking.
So, I'm the TL from trap scans who TL this series. I noticed something when I was seeing their translations.
Their translator copies lines from the translated light novel of this series. And because of that, there's extra stuff in these bubbles which isn't there in the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread