the eye that marks what chapters you have read is not updating all the time?

Gidday - a while ago we started getting "page is read" markers appearing and dissapearing and it ended up being a database server playing up

whelp its happening again - to me anyways - but on a much smaller scale at the moment.

go to the follow page - read a chapter - at the end of the chapter it takes you to the manga index and the chapter may or may not be unread

its letting me mark it read after that and its only happened a couple of times in last few hours.

Dev work being done or database sync issue or someone (me) going off in the wrong direction totally? :)

Thanks heaps - just wanted to say something in case its an easy fix or something that you would like to check into

cheers :)

This is also happening for me and has only started this morning. Chapters I read yesterday are appropriately marked as read, but chapters read today do not retain said marking.

Dex-chan lover
The same happened to me a few times, except every time I forgot to mark chapters as read manually and when I remembered later, they were already marked as read as if the whole problem didn't happen.

Also, some of the links to the chapter comments are absent from the manga index (and from the follows updates), even though you can still reach them from chapter itself. Both problems seem too similar to be unrelated.

Group Leader
From what I know, eye mark only works if user chose the manga with "following/reading" set before starting to read it.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so now the eyemarks that were set spontaneously unset themselves. What is this even.

Edit: also, when I pressed "Post", all posts in this thread except for the first two vanished. I had to refresh the page to make all posts show up again.

Miku best girl
Admin
One of the slave databases is experiencing issues. We're aware and are looking into it.

The data writes correctly to the master database but 1 slave database is not syncing immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread