Titles removed from library with chapters marked as unread

A few titles I was reading were removed from my library with all chapters in those titles marked as unread. At first I thought I was just reading them while I was logged out or something, but I know some of those chapters have popped up in my feed/updates and it has happened too often now for it to be just my imagination. Anyone else have the same problem or is it just me?

Double-page supporter
Same here, I have again the issue with chapters not being marked as read, either by reading them or clicking on the eye. The AJAX call returns succesful, but when i reload the page the chapter is marked as unread.

You're not alone in this matter. I also have few manga that has been removed from library and only noticed when latest chapters are not listed in my updates feed. It happen more frequently so much so that i need to check both latest update and my update feed just to be sure.

Dex-chan lover
It could be that you followed a duplicate page of the same title that was later merged with the main one, but I'm not sure if it works like that.

Users who are viewing this thread