The Eyes of Sora

RD

I'm not sure. I don't like that bully, I just hope he changes since that's why I'm still reading this.

Contributor
Ahh, this reeks of tragedy =_=;

Who let a bunch of kids try to wade through this sort of serious stuff on their own? I'm really mad about the mountain monks in particular, they should have left someone there who had some idea what was going on as a chaperone...

The fucking suspense is tearing my brain asunder. Thanks for the uploads and translation, much appreciated

Supporter
I tried to read this but the black hair guy is so annoying. Not sure if he gets better later, if he does, that's good. I suppose I'm just not one for the whole redeemed character...

This is just too good - the story, the art, everything.
I just hope one day they’ll be happy 😭
Also thank you for the translation and updates!

i love it <333333

im kinda surprised why there's only 100 chapters...

I'm at C12 and the black haired guy is so mean and annoying. Also that Yuna girl. But I'll still read it

Edit: Everything gets better. This manhwa is beautiful

HUH, WHAT OMG.??? WHAT HWAT??? I KNOW THEY DIDNT DIE OR SOMETHING- OH GOD, TRAGEDY??? NO PLS NOOOOOO

I NEED SPOILERS PLS HELP IM DYING

EUfn1vEWkAAQm9o.jpg

i don't know why this manhwa doesn't have more comments.... i want the WONDERFUL translation team to know that I am completely in love with this manhwa, and incredibly grateful for the work they put into it. i think it's a hard manhwa to comprehend in the first place, because so much of it is very abstract, so they are doing a great job. i cannot stress that enough.

I don't want it to end... but i know that the end is coming.

I really didn't expect a BL webtoon to be one of the creepiest things I've ever read, but here it is. The plot has a surprising depth you wouldn't expect coming from BL. Sometimes it's a bit convoluted with details that you have to keep track of it, but it worths the effort. Props to the translators because there are so many cultural contexts had to be delivered to us readers and they did a good job.

Users who are viewing this thread