The Eyes of Sora

I think i am dumb, i really, reaaaaally, dont get what is going on, but ill keep reading, why? it seems to be a great story :D

edit number 1: chapter 57 already, still dont understand somethings, guess ill just read it from the start when all the chapters get uploaded.

Thank you so much for this amazing translation!! You guys worked so hard to bring us this and I'm very thankful I was able to read it

Seriously one of the best mangas that I've ever read! This is a masterpiece! 100/10! The feels were so strong~~

After some times, my first comment goes to this. Definitely my cup of tea, I need more story like thiiis!! TuT the plot.. I got creeped out at night, cold shiver running all over my body, and it's from a BL story. And the pain,, this painful feeling.. Damn.. I honestly didn't expect it to be that cool at first, I am really glad I took a chance to read it.

note: kanghee is queen

Amazing story! The way author relays the creepiness is really come through! And although the drawings are messy, when you get used to it, you get used to it. LOL.

Anyway, Jeong Ha is really my type ❤️ So happy for the ending 😍

Users who are viewing this thread