The Fable - Vol. 8 Ch. 85 - Tequila Man...

@banditokeith

"You'd be dead after 20 shots of tequila or at least in the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

I just did the math. Based on the average weight of Japanese men and women and saying that it's been 3 hours since their first drink, his BAC would be 0.71% and hers would be 1.0%. At 0.4% BAC is where you are at risk of dying of alcohol poisoning, so both of them are 100% dead without immediate medical treatment."

i think youre mixing up permille and percent, because 20 shots are not 1 percent. Using a calculator i got almost 4 permille for 20 2 cl shots in the timespan of 3 hours for a woman weighing 60 kg, which can be deadly, but likely isnt. Its a stretch that shed still be this aware, but imo still reasonable enough, since its fiktion and fable is pretty superhuman too.

Damn Sis, have some mercy. Now she's going 6o take him home and bully him some more.

Fed-Kun's army
I just need to save this one chapter and show it to my son before he goes to college

The depth of characters in this manga is incredible, and the mangaka is so good at expressing them while juggling a/b plots.

Aggregator gang
this manga is fantastic

loved the disconnect between them at the bar and Fable staring at the stars

wonder what he was thinking about 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@chranokil

This is the source I'm using for the average weight

https://livejapan.com/en/in-tokyo/i...height of 17,height is still relatively tall!

And these are the results I got

UZW2gDF.png

30hTRMQ.png

Users who are viewing this thread