The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.5

Dex-chan lover
MC's sudden "proposal" was unexpected. :meguupog:

MC will meet Norn? Has Nora told MC how scary that crazy girl is? I think she didn't even tell MC that Norn was the one who sent the artificial fairies to spy on MC.
:huh:
IIRC didn't they do a magic contract that she can't tell anyone what they discussed?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • Good idea to let her dad possess her body while she's astral projecting. Might mess up some mind reader, at least for a moment + whatever she can do while in astral form.
  • I like this hex magic, but they're kinda hard to understand how they work, and I'm not sure if it's because of the magic itself and/or the translation (sorry).
  • He probably should've started wearing that top-tier armor/cloth or whatever as soon as he gotten his power, or better yet, surprise us readers that he was wearing that when he gets stabbed or something.
  • For the love of... it's hidden yeah, but that's just asking for his power to be stolen. Even if he can un/summon that inside the plate, if the magic notepad is summoned while he's knocked out it can still be stolen.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
  • I like this hex magic, but they're kinda hard to understand how they work, and I'm not sure if it's because of the magic itself and/or the translation (sorry)
Basically mankukulam... and mangbabarang....
Rules are you cant curse people using your own desire it has to be for the sake of someone else.
You are also not allowed to hurt someone unless they do unto you first.
She beheaded grasshoppers to activate a summon ritual thats a trait from a mangbabarang...
So people can pay these witches to curse someone for their benefit.
Nora pulled out Norns hair using that can activate a strong curse.
I also have lots of info about ASWANG and their species..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Basically mankukulam... and mangbabarang....
Rules are you cant curse people using your own desire it has to be for the sake of someone else.
You are also not allowed to hurt someone unless they do unto you first.
She beheaded grasshoppers to activate a summon ritual thats a trait from a mangbabarang...
So people can pay these witches to curse someone for their benefit.
Nora pulled out Norns hair using that can activate a strong curse.
I also have lots of info about AWANG and their species..
I was 90% sure you're a fellow Filipino from the name alone, plus I have Bakunawa as a character in my webcomic :p
But yeah when you put it that way it makes more sense.

Aggregator gang
I was 90% sure you're a fellow Filipino from the name alone, plus I have Bakunawa as a character in my webcomic :p
But yeah when you put it that way it makes more sense.
You wanna know why ASWANG from other regions are afraid of the ASWANG from Capiz?
Because Aswang from capis are combination of mankukulam and a man eating ghoul they can
cast illusions read minds and confused you so you cant go home lost in a forest somewhere.
Basically a witch vampire. funny shit :D They are Called MANGTAS or high level it means.

Users who are viewing this thread