The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 6

And her “Father” expects her to become best friends with a child why...? I know she’s a princess and important but isn’t it a bit much to expect a little girl to bond with a young woman. This only happened bc fl is clever but it’s not realistic.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@annamorgause because the father has brain damage... if you remember the fact that he literally grabbed a random child off the street, gave her a wig, force her to pretend to be his daughter while treating her like crap. Honestly speaking, his plan has more holes than swiss cheese and its pretty much a miracle his "daughter" hasn't already died.

Oooo haha yea I agree with you guys by I still enjoy this one thanks for the update

prince doesn't get to be a contender if the first thing he noticed was her fake blond hair 😳

I thought the prince is a girl... I'm sorry.. he looks feminine for me.

@UmiUmiUmi

yeah.. it was cut.. so we missed something important too.

Welp no wonder the princess is spoiled if the prince has no idea how to handle a headstrong child

He’s not the one wearing one, but I guess the prince just got his wig snatched by her superior child handling skills.

Well, that's two birds with one poorly thrown stone. Three if you count the princess meeting Lune, though it's really a half when you think about it... 2.5 is still a good shot though

Group Leader
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the definition of "known to fiercely defend themselves" applies to basically every wild animal? Lmao. Especially predators. Cat family is known as felines btw, not cat family.

But ya, I don't see how we needed that note.

Users who are viewing this thread