The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
Shit, I like the prince. And I relate to him! I would have the same reaction if I saw my little sister act that way.

@reanseih well there are some people who aren't so well versed in animal habits (like me, bc I don't care about them) so the note was helpful for at least some

Group Leader
@yannickq that's what Google is for. The percentage of people it'll help is way too low to justify it. It's nothing but distraction to the vast majority of people.

Rather, if the author didn't bother to put a note clarifying what a lynx is, I don't believe a translator should.

Wait, that was already the latest chapter? I was sure I still had one or two left...

Anyway, thank you for the translation, once again a promising manhwa from the BCK ^^

Well he was literally yelling at a child in danger , seeing her act up he should’ve changed tactics and tries the calm approach . He doesn’t seem to be that bright

@reanseih I thought it was some mythical creature- perhaps you have that animal in your country/area, and thus know it. Many others don’t and appreciate the note

Group Leader
@Trezcast ...Google. Search engines are invented for a reason. I don't have lynxes in my area, and I've never seen any. Many others are the same as me and don't appreciate being distracted by something that do not add to the story.

I feel bad. The prince is really so cute but it seems like he's going to be the 2nd ML and they never get the girl so.... 😔😔

@trezcast

Well he was literally yelling at a child in danger , seeing her act up he should’ve changed tactics and tries the calm approach . He doesn’t seem to be that bright

From the previous chapter, he's only two years older than his sister, so he's pretty young himself and wouldn't know any better. Plus based on his internal monologue, her so called title of imperial red lynx means lots of people have a hard time dealing with her lol.

Fool bunny. You just lead your girl to your competition 😧 But your the ML so i guess no worries 😅

Users who are viewing this thread