The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Well... looks like all the perfect lady training was useless

not me shipping gerona with the crown prince simply because i like his adorable little sister 👉🏾👈🏾

When is this bunny gonna be OP. I need some super-saiyan level bunny action.

Group Leader
@yannickq while that is true, I've been making a point to comment on them as much as I can. I'm not sure if you have noticed but lately there's been a sharp increase in the number of notes and number of groups that puts notes. The actual notes are getting worse too, becoming more and more pointless, long, and intrusive. It's not long since a couple of friends and I started collecting screenshots of them and we already have several hundred. I believe if we continued to keep quiet, it would only make it easier to misunderstand that their notes are appreciated.

“hmmm... interesting” talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before

People are saying it's predictable, honestly who cares. A lot of these stories follow similar notes, doesnt make them any less entertaining

@reanseih hi, I'm just jumping in since I scrolled the comments and got curious. Just my 2 cents: I agree there are unnecessary tl notes sometimes, but I just go with the mindset "they are doing this for free so I'll let them have some fun" as long as the translation clarity isn't compromised. It's like the meme edits on credits pages (those with discord screenshots and tl drafts notes) which I really don't care about, but some people like it, and at the end it doesn't matter what I think about it because it's up to the team to include them.

Users who are viewing this thread