The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke

The synopsis is confusing. So you tell me the grand duke is the villain? The prince is the ML?

i read the raws and bought it on kkp, the cash i used are WORTH IT~ the only disadvantage is that, this has no novel, so we won't know what will happen and that makes the story more interesting~.

@Moth no lol ok so there's the prince and he's prolly the second ML, there's the GRAND duke who's prolly the ML and is also the bunny, and then there's her "father" who's just the duke and he's the one pressuring to get with the prince I hope that helps haha

Fed-Kun's army
I wish the cover showed her real hair colour but I suppose later covers might.

@roackboll27 i made a Kakao account first so that I can sign up (i suggest you do it on Chrome so the language can be translated). fill up the forms and verify it. accounts.kakao.com

Next, i installed the Kakaopage app. It's not available in my country so it's not allowed to be installed in my play store. I searched the “kakaopage apk”, clicked the result that came our first, and clicked download.

Now that you have a kakao acc. and the app on your phone, You need to sign up to Kakaopage to log in. Use the username you chose to make your kakao acc. for example: roackboll27@kakao.com, password, check the agreements, and then you're there.

At your first sign up, you'll be given 500 CASH for free. That cash is used to buy chapters in the manhwa or novel. Now you can view the free chapters, rate it, and buy episodes. And also add it to the library and you'll be given notifications.

There's also a spinning wheel and if you click the black button, the wheel will start and you'll be given a certain amount of cash. I don't know when that wheel exactly appear...

There are events there that if you continously check in for 1 week, you'll be given 500 cash at the 7th day. Like now, the event will end at March 14. They'll give you notif.

If the episodes is locked or not free, you can use your CASH to buy it. You can buy CASH too, and there's an amount using your REAL MONEY, and you need to pay it. If you buy a cash using real money, you can have PASS VIP which has many benefits (i dunno coz i don't have real money)

Many novels and manhwas are tagged with 15, you need age verification using a Korean phone number and a Korean phone. (as far as i know) and there's another way but im not very sure how.

So far, this is only what I know about the services of Kakaopage. But I suggest that DO NOT LOG OUT OR CLICK THE SIGN OUT because you will not be able to log in for 1 WEEK (it happened to me, and it sucks i waited for a week).

To those who have more knowledge on Kkp, feel free to correct me and give some info...

If you didn't get right what i sais or undestand, You can also watch orr read tutorial in Youtube and Chrome. (i strongly suggest)

@Villainess_Aexy
Wow! Thank you for your reply!! I will try it today😁

(Also if ppl know how I can use cash to pay the locked chapters pls tell me. Since I don't have a Korean phone number I think it may be complicated. )

cliche but THEY ARE THE CUTEST, OH MY GOD THE BUNNY AND THE ADORABLE GRAND DUKE’S REACTION. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

i am reading this for the cute little bunny duke 😭 why is he so cute i'm soft

Users who are viewing this thread