The Fallen Hero and the Rikka Witches - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - Demon King, Awakening!?

Supporter
I can understand an author / publisher that releases a chapter in two parts twice in a month. I may not like the practice, but I can understand it, and at the end of the day "one chapter" has been released in a month.

But to release a chapter in parts and do it monthly really doesn't make sense, especially for the first chapter. Leaving readers on a cliffhanger before you've even established the story's premise is far too risky.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand an author / publisher that releases a chapter in two parts twice in a month. I may not like the practice, but I can understand it, and at the end of the day "one chapter" has been released in a month.

But to release a chapter in parts and do it monthly really doesn't make sense, especially for the first chapter. Leaving readers on a cliffhanger before you've even established the story's premise is far too risky.
It wasn't publisher, it was the scanlation team(s). There is 0 indication of it being published in two parts, on both final page of "part 1" and first page of "part 2". Neither "What will happen next!?!??!" nor "previously on «shotax2witch threesome fantasy»"
Wanna blame somebody for something you don't like, blame the right person.

Supporter
It wasn't publisher, it was the scanlation team(s). There is 0 indication of it being published in two parts, on both final page of "part 1" and first page of "part 2". Neither "What will happen next!?!??!" nor "previously on «shotax2witch threesome fantasy»"
Wanna blame somebody for something you don't like, blame the right person.
I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful, one hundred percent.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
What did they expect? The was training to be a hero first. Just because he gained the power to become the demon king doesn't mean he will immediately want to become one.

Dex-chan lover
While I like the art.... their finger nails are kinda done badly many times...

Artist-san, don't be afraid to avoid drawing the nails... they aren't always necessary....

Group Leader

it honestly really is puzzling to me because actually whole first chapter was available in comicfesta when the first part came out (which was stated by mangaka in twitter that you can read it there as a whole) as if publisher thought dropping 65p something in one go would be too much to handle or something lol. it is even moreso annoying that the actual publisher didnt include the uncensored double page as it was available anywhere else for some small pay. anyhow there is some chance for hope that amount of pages will gradually drop to be in hopes for whole chapters in the future

Dex-chan lover
Great big BOOBA how the fuck is not a hentai. Author should definitely take the nori5ru route and make it a hentai first and then a slice of life. This would put on the best sold

Users who are viewing this thread