The Family Circumstances of the Unreliable Witch - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much, thanks a lot for the translation !!

Dex-chan lover
I want to visit Giriko's store and see what crazy items she's got.

Dex-chan lover
This manga got anime adaptation announcement. Check out the trailer on youtube.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't really looked at the credits page before but uhh... Those are are some... Interesting titles this group translates

Dex-chan lover
I'm really afraid of doll horror movies so I never watch them, but now I am curious has there ever been in any movie where people just use violence to stop them?

Dex-chan lover
Where else will you find someone who can successfully monetize all the brain farts they have while high, drunk, or half asleep.
Successfully turning all that weird nonsensical BS into a valid product in the form of a gag manga... This mangaka is a genius.

Dex-chan lover
That pantie pot was amazingly nice, imagine never needing to wash your underwear again, just generating new ones every day for free. Just throw out or burn the old ones, so much less hassle. Or like the old man went with, that is free production for his store.

Dex-chan lover
That pantie pot is a steal, you'd never have to buy undies again and everyday you have a 100 pretty ones to choose from 😭 I NEED IT

Dex-chan lover
Where else will you find someone who can successfully monetize all the brain farts they have while high, drunk, or half asleep.
Successfully turning all that weird nonsensical BS into a valid product in the form of a gag manga... This mangaka is a genius.
It is also pretty amazing that the mangaka mostly maintain the simple 3 panels per page while still making it fun to read.

Users who are viewing this thread