The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 19 - The Passing of Winter (6)

Aggregator gang
I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO SEE JOHANNES!

Seriously, that was a bit confusing, especially since he looks like the Duke guy.

@dearbambii
About this...
I am not sure about that assassination being staged by Ohara, since Shuli was going to leave anyway. What point in that since she legitimely loses all power after Jeremy's marriage?
I think it was either someone from Johannes family as the act of petty revenge for depriving them of money... Or even her own, since she 'outlived her usefulness'.
Or just some of her enemies, since she made PLENTY of them.

As a faithful CK 2 player, I am getting positive vibes. Well, it seems he married her since he looked at her stats and was impressed well enough ^__^
Suppose she has at least quick/shrewd traits and Elusive Shadow education

Ohara was the girl that Jeremy married before the Shuri's dead?

It was refreshing to see Johannes himself (with face and all) here!

Thank you for the update!
Every chapter really makes me excited.

Dex-chan lover
Watching them getting ready was cute, it reminded me of my family getting ready for an important event and no one is completely ready when its time to go

Dex-chan lover
Wise older widower who treats you like an intelligent human>>>>>>>hot young guy with anger issues

Johannes is so cool (and kinda hot) 🤤

Shuli is such a mom 😆

aww johanne''s and mc's interaction is so cute! ohara is very adorable but she is such a bi!tch! i really do hope they don't get together this timeline... something like, "I want to be with mother for the rest of my life" would be >///<

@saudagarbeta
I feel it was more of a father-daughter relationship, because he knew he didn’t have much time yet and his children were still a bit young. Granted she is two years older than his eldest son, but that was old enough for marriage and she had shown her intelligence, selflessness, and etc when he met her. It appeared he wanted someone to watch his children and protect them from his family after he left. At least that’s how I have been seeing it so far from how she acts and what’s we’ve learned about him. Whether or not it was a romantic relationship, that I haven’t seen any evidence that it was or wasn’t (they’re husband/wife, so it’s most likely they did, BUT like I said before it could also just had been for legal reasons).

I hope that this time around, just like with the kids, Shuli is able to change Ohara. She's still young right now, so Shuli and the kids may be a positive influence.

@Ayanchan
I didn't want that either. I didn't want hr nvolved with the family at all since she seems so evil. Is she at least going to have a nice pesonality ?

I wonder if Ohara said those cruel words to Shuli because she was jealous of her.

ah, the 'lover' mentioned in ch2 makes sense now. That was the mother's wit that she went with to compel Jeremy to marry early.
It never made sense to me that she got a lover even though it was shown that she did everything for the children and her promise to Johannes

Group Leader
Wait I'm confused, do we want our sweet son Jeremy to marry Ohara? Cuz my thot radar is off the charts right now and I did not like the way she was acting in the future.

Is Duke Heinrich the creepy Voldemort fellow from the earlier chapters? The silhouette is similar and the author always makes a note to show his expressions when he's around our female lead. He's probably invested in getting his daughter married into the family.

Users who are viewing this thread