The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - The Passing of Winter (8)

Damn why did they have to go and make him the hottest character in the series tho

Damn the prince is breathtaking :)))) but yeap, he's too perfect, there MUST be something wrong 😂

Contributor
Lmao at Nora and Jeremy kicking each other when the parents apologize.

I wonder what the shots of Jeremy's fiancée mean. Is there something slightly malicious about it or am I just paranoid?

Alarm bells are ringing!!!
The prince is suspicious!
Nora isn't obedient so that prince isn't kind!

The prince is sospecho but i loved the 'mother of lions' greeting/compliment. It was very classy and spot on.

yeah, this bitcharse and his mother are definitely up to some shit..... Chinese historical fiction harem intrigue level.....

Jeremy’s future fiancée is looking at him fighting like an idiot while she’s thinking: Damn what a scrub. I gotta marry THIS dumbass?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the shots of Jeremy's fiancée mean. Is there something slightly malicious about it or am I just paranoid?
Well, something about the first time we saw her pre-timey wimey shenanigans felt off too. Considering what occurred afterward, it may have been a convenient way to chase her out of the house to somewhere she could be "attacked by bandits." Perhaps some conspiracy between the kids' aunts and uncles, as well as some of the other nobility. Get control of the house through that marriage?

Honestly I would prefer shuli with the duke over his son nora but maybe it'll change after a time skip or something

Me before reading the comments: the prince is kinda cute and flirty ngl i kinda wanna ship him with Shuli
Me after reading the comments: nvm 💀

F*ck you you lil piece of sh*t. Disgusting mf
talking about the dumba** Prince btw (bc I’m rereading and I hate him so much). He’s a horrible disgusting person from what I’ve seen so far

Contributor
Now that i think about it, this prince looks like Griffith (Berserk).

I guess it was a bad sign, his destiny was to be a asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread