The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - The Passing of Winter (8)

I wasn't ready for the crown prince to be introduced, that was totally unexpected.
He is a total cutie but from Nora's reaction and the comments I shouldn't have hopes for him ^^"
*wishing for him to be a yandere cause I love*

Group Leader
Damn, that greeting was smooth AF. Too smooth, meaning sht it prolly gonna go down eh?

Tsk, I was hoping he would be decent but the comments below are saying otherwise 😧

There are so many sketchy things popping up at this party. There’s something going on with Shuli’s identity, Jeremy’s fiancé has some interesting expressions, and what is the prince’s true personality?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Never trust someone who greets with a smile with closed eyes--they are not smiling at you, but imagining something else to smile at you with an endearing smile. Their attempt to get you to like them ignores who you are.

I don't trust prince guy. Anyways I'm on Jeremy's side, I know him more and like him more than Nora. Yes yes I know I'm biased but idc idc

prince looks sketchy but fuck he's so slim thick i might just risk it all 🥵🥵🥵

parents depicted as close friends and are the throne's loyalists, but their first sons never met before? I call plot hole, unless there's an explanation in the future.

prince hot but obviously getting bad juju from him.. well all I’m hoping is that the fl gets closer to the ml because I’m going to throw something if Jeremy ends up falling for the fl who plays the role of his own mother 😭

Users who are viewing this thread