The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Passing of Winter (15)

HAHAHAHA. U guys are funny. 😂😂😂 Thank you for doing your best despite not being familiar with fonts and the like. Hehehe.

Man, I'm so excited for the succeeding chapters

Hell no. Our cute Shuri whill not be building any ship with that shady crown prince. And that sword guy though.... he's as old as Jeremy.....

Why isn't the author giving us a domineering duke subtype like other novels? Or at least someone actually in the same position / age / older than her pleeease

Wow, the church is DEFF the villian in this plot. I mean, how can he NOT be what with those eye bags?

Group Leader
Re: my font probelms! Yay I found a ccmeanwhile in bold bold so now the bolded bits are more noticeable and I’ve updated the chap to reflect this!

@keks503 Also yes the harder the redraw, the harder the TS (it’s especially true for this series) Thank god rui TSed all the crazy shit in 20~26, but cleaners defs should be given props too! This series is by far and away our most challenging one haha

Fed-Kun's army
(1) Bucci Gang’s brain up in flames without the typesetter? 😂😂😂😂😂

(2) wtf noooo in the Bible it says that the husbands should listen to their wives as well. Dunno what bible they’re reading 🤷‍♀️

@Suckerforshipping https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+5%3A22-33&version=NIV

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Why cardinal Richelieu though?? The story seems to take place at the starting of the German Empire, in the last third of the 18th century, based off the names and the current fashion. Cardinal Richelieu "served" Louis XIII, ROI de France et de Navarre (king of France and Navarre), in the first half of the 17th century.

Also, this "stupid a$s religion" y'all are talking about is Christianity, and yes, that is how they perceived women until not long ago. Now they're very "egalitarian".

On a much brighter note, it seems the Crown Prince has taken a liking to Shuli. 😏 Just don't go running at her feet too soon.

@Eclat123
well technically she's 16 and from what i remember nora (?) is 15 so it's not so far fetched, i don't know how old the prince is but he's probably not that much older so it should be fine
as she came back from the future, her mental age is older but idk how the author will deal with this

i wonder what's up with the empress though, the ressemblance with shuli is uncanny
was she an illegitimate child ? is she related to him then ?

The crown prince turned out to be an okay chara after all yay ~(^o^)~
Now to get Nora into the Shuli team! Thank you for all the hard work in this chap!

Dex-chan lover
We now know the crown prince has a thing for the duchess because she looks much like his late mother. Who at some point was probably "offed" by nobles or more likely, the church in this case for meddling in political and religious cases. Now the church wants to keep her on a short leash so she cant become a hindrance to their control.

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish that they won't be any ML at least not now and not one that have the same age as her "children"

Aggregator gang
Shuli? Empress?? Shuli? Empress??? ??? The plot has thicken my fellow comrades, did the future Shuli aware of her resemblance with the late empress? Maybe the empress is her aunt or someone from her family linage, idk, thank you for always feeding us with good read.

Fed-Kun's army
The prince is shady but I like that, not for Shuli but, personally. I wonder what his role is and how it'll affect the story!
And don't go burning the freaking city, Frollo lol.

Damn, so she looks like the empress and the prince fancies (maybe?) her? I guess it makes sense seeing how she is around his age or at least close to it. Nice to see that we got the next villains picked out too.

Thank you for the chapter!1 I loved the screenshots of the convo at the end too!

Gods I wanna cause the death of that cardinal dude. I would seriously would have been burned at the state or hanged if I lived in that era

Users who are viewing this thread